On the evening of 25 November, the Church of England team are premiering a film at 6.30pm to launch the theme of At the Heart of Christmas and the national resources available.
From 6.45pm, you asre invited invite you to join in by sharing posts on social media channels using #AtTheHeartOfChristmas.Whether online, onsite or hybrid - join together with team to share your invites and the message of Christmas.
How can you join in on the 25 November?
1. Share your Advent and Christmas events
- Join in by sharing an invite to your Advent and Christmas services and events on social media. Use the hashtag #AtTheHeartOfChristmas and tag @TheChurchOfEngland in your posts.
- If you've added your events to AChurchNearYou.com, include a link back to the full event details there.
- We’ll re-share posts on our channels from 6.45pm.
- Use the free social media templates to create your own invitational graphics.
- Learn how to customise your own by following our Canva tutorial. If you prefer a done-for-you option, you can create custom social media graphics in the www.AChurchNearYou.com Resource Hub within minutes. Try it out here.
2. Decorate your social media and website
- If you want to take a step further, decorate your social media pages using our free social media templates.
- We've been inspired by how you are already using the free resources - take a look!
3. Share what the theme 'At the heart of Christmas' means to you
- If you are feeling inspired, record a short video or write a post on what 'At the heart of Christmas' means for you then post it to social media on the night.
- Don’t forget to use #AtTheHeartOfChristmas and tag @TheChurchOfEngland in all your posts.