Expenses and claims

To download forms, please click on the relevant links.

Please contact the Finance Department at the Diocesan Office if you need support regarding finance forms or administration.

Direct Debit Mandate

General Expenses

Vacant Parish Expenses

Synod Expenses

Rural Dean Expenses

Retired Clergy Claim Forms

Forms to be used by Retired Clergy either when officiating at a wedding, funeral service or Crematorium, as well versions for use when taking services during a vacancy in churches outside their home parish. 

Page last updated: Tuesday 21st March 2023 6:54 AM
Powered by Church Edit