A Church of England Digital Labs Blog
The AChurchNearYou.com Resource Hub is now fully stocked with timesaving Advent and Christmas resources that could be useful for your church.
This year there’s more available than ever before, including an improved Christmas social media graphic generator, Christmas music tracks and a Christmas card template.
It’s all designed to help you invite people to church this Advent and Christmas, and inspired by the Church of England’s Christmas theme, ‘Follow the Star: The Great Invitation’.
Everything is free and available now on the Resource Hub, which is part of AChurchNearYou.com.
All existing editors on AChurchNearYou.com already have access to the Resource Hub. If you don’t have access yet, register here and then you’ll be able to log in and access the Resource Hub.
- Logos and PowerPoint slide template
- Christmas reflections: QR code poster
- Social media graphic and video generator: no design skills required
- Social media templates: to customise in a design package of your choice
- Social media banners/covers
- Christmas card
Find out More
- Find out more on the Church of England website here.