Diocesan Survivor Review led by Thirtyone:eight
- Between 2018 and 12 May 2021, the Diocese of Ely and Ely Cathedral undertook the Past Case Review (PCR). It was recognised that in line with the National Protocol and Practice Guidance there was a need to put victims and survivors at the centre of the process.
- Having completed the PCR a subgroup of the Diocesan Safeguarding Advisory Panel (DSAP) audited the files where it was indicated that further action was required. This group included a victim/survivor advocate to represent their voice.
- The Diocese is keen to demonstrate continuous improvement and development and has, through the DSAP, decided to undertake a review of the identification and support afforded to victims and survivors.
- Thirtyone:eight has been commissioned to undertake this review with independence. Thirtyone:eight are particularly interested in speaking to those who have experienced survivor care through the Diocese of Ely in order to inform the review.
- If you would like to express an interest in speaking with the independent reviewer please email Simon Plant at email@example.com. If you would like an introduction to Simon through the Diocese of Ely, please contact the Diocesan Safeguarding Advisor, Rebecca Boswell by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Survivor Review Documentation
Page last updated: Tuesday 10th May 2022 9:10 AM
First published on: 4th May 2022