Churches have been sharing their most used tools and resources used every week in their live streamed services. Most are free or low cost, and all easy to get started.
In this Church of England Digital Labs Blog, originally posted last summer (2020), you can see what tools might be available for a range of uses covering:
- Create engaging graphics for the beginning, middle and end of your live stream
- Royalty free images for moments of focus
- Royalty free music for worship or to use as backing tracks
- Royalty free videos
- Create pre-recorded video segments
- Re-purpose your online service content during the week
- Pray and reflect together
- Create automatic live captions for Zoom Meetings
- Use a teleprompter for your script
- Stream your service to multiple platforms at the same time
- Family activities
Find out the tools churches have used and can recommend on the blog here.