To help individuals take action…
A comprehensive way of engaging with issues of sustainability, helping us think about everything from gardens, to travel, to food, and to money - click here for more.
10 Pledges for individuals to commit to living more sustainable lives
- A helpful way to encourage us all to take concrete small steps right now - click here for more.
A Rocha Wild Christian
- Join A Rocha’s Wild Christian Scheme and receive regular thoughts on our to protect, enjoy and nurture nature. Click here for more.
The Cambridge Charter
- No matter which part of the diocese you are in, this charter enables you to calculate the carbon footprint of your household and give a range of step you can take to reduce your environmental impact. Click here for more.
Books and Study Guides
Saying Yes to Life
- The Archbishop of Canterbury’s Lent Book 2020
Green Christian Recommendations
- A host of recommendations for individuals or groups. Click here for more.
York Course – Caring for Creation
- New for Lent 2021 – the well regarded York Courses have produced a new study guide. Click here for more.
- Consider making a Sunday in Creationtide a special ‘Climate Sunday’. Click here for more.
A time for Creation
- Liturgical Resources for Creation and the Environment. Click here for more.
Common Worship Liturgical Resources
- Ecumenical Resources for the Season of Creation (1st Sept – 4th Oct each year). Click here for more.