There are a very wide range of online tools to support you being an online church. The following sections highlight some of the resources your church communities and workers may find helpful.
Church of England Learning Labs
The Church of England Digital Labs is a hub of resources, news and events to support digital evangelism and digital discipleship in the Church of England. It includes:
- Labs Learning blog: Weekly blogs on helpful topics for churches around maintaining a good digital and online presence
- Labs Learning roadshow: Large events held across the country, where we bring our training to you
- Labs Latest newsletter: Monthly email newsletters filled with digital hints, tips and good practice
- Digital Labs Live: An annual event for Christian creatives
Church of England Covid-19 Response page
A dedicated landing platform from the Church of England leading to a very wide range of resources including:
- Liturgy and Prayer resources
- FAQs on a wide range of matters
- Digital Advice
- House of Bishop's statements
A Church Near You is the Church of England's tool for people to find the nearest church to them with the features that they require. All parishes, regardless of whether they have their own website, are encouraged to use ACNY to help them reach the widest possible audience.
Being church through and beyond Covid-19
A range of collated resources, links and guidance to support your church during tims of social distancing and beyond.